Terms and Conditions
Offord Fenning & Associates Limited ("OFA") operate http://www.offord-fenning.com ("the Site") from its registered office at 36 East Stockwell Street, Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom, CO1 1ST. OFA is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under number 3322396.
The term "us" or "we" refers to OFA and "you" refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
This Site and its content is the copyright of OFA – ©Offord Fenning & Associates Limited 2018: All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for general information and use only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this Site meets your specific requirements.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us.